Achieve a fulfilling career with BSY courses
Our courses can give students valuable skills and knowledge, and respected qualifications.
We are proud that so many of our students choose our Practitioner-level courses to turn their interests into rewarding and fascinating careers – achieving their ambitions whilst helping their clients in fields including.
- Life coaching
- Sports/Personal Fitness
- Foot care
- Animal Healing
- And many more areas
A worthwhile career
Once qualified our students can help and support their clients in many areas of their lives.
This provides the practitioner with ongoing fulfilment and reward, knowing that they are significantly helping their clients and achieving life-improving results.
A future with freedom and flexibility
Our students can enjoy careers which perfectly suit their requirements and circumstances.
Many students may choose to be self-employed and some may wish to combine their new skills within an existing career. Students are also able to choose whether they would like a full-time or part-time career in their chosen field which can offer flexibility in achieving work life balance.
You could also benefit from these flexible career opportunities and working practices if your circumstances change in the future.
A lucrative income
After studying with us, you could benefit from having skills and knowledge that are highly sought-after. With clients prepared to pay to benefit from your expertise, you could gain a rewarding income.
For example, you could become a:
- Yoga Teacher or Yoga Therapist - you could earn £35 to £60 for hour long private sessions or classes1 .
- Pilates Teacher - you could earn £20 to £50 for one-to-one private sessions2 .
- Massage Therapist - you could earn £25 to £60 per hour3 .
- Life Coach - you could earn £30 to £60 per session, and up to £300 for corporate clients4 .
- Beauty Therapist - you could earn an average of £15,000 to £20,000 per year5 .
- Colour Therapy Practitioner - you could earn £30 to £60 per hour6 .
- Reiki Healer - you could earn £25 to £75 per hour7 .
- Reflexology practitioner - you could earn £25 to £70 per hour8 .
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapist (CBT) - you could earn £30 to £80 per hour as a private therapist9 .
- Dog Groomer - you could earn £25 to £75 per hour10 .
1 Source: https://nationalcareersservice.direct.gov.uk/job-profiles/yoga-teacher . Earning potential is a guideline only. Source: https://nationalcareersservice.direct.gov.uk/job-profiles/yoga-therapist . Earning potential is a guideline only.
2 Source: https://nationalcareersservice.direct.gov.uk/job-profiles/pilates-teacher . Earning potential is a guideline only.
3 Source: https://nationalcareersservice.direct.gov.uk/job-profiles/massage-therapist . Earning potential is a guideline only.
4 Source: https://nationalcareersservice.direct.gov.uk/job-profiles/life-coach . Earning potential is a guideline only.
5 Source: https://nationalcareersservice.direct.gov.uk/job-profiles/beauty-therapist . Earning potential is a guideline only.
6 Source: https://nationalcareersservice.direct.gov.uk/job-profiles/colour-therapist . Earning potential is a guideline only.
7 Source: https://nationalcareersservice.direct.gov.uk/job-profiles/reiki-healer . Earning potential is a guideline only.
8 Source: https://nationalcareersservice.direct.gov.uk/job-profiles/reflexologist . Earning potential is a guideline only.
9 Source: https://nationalcareersservice.direct.gov.uk/job-profiles/cognitive-behavioural-therapist . Earning potential is a guideline only. Fee charged in the private sector.
10 Source: https://nationalcareersservice.direct.gov.uk/job-profiles/dog-groomer . Figure for self-employed dog groomers, depending upon the breed of dog. Earning potential is a guideline only.